1.24.2010

New Years Resolution

More like a delayed reaction resolution. Technically I guess it would be classified as a semi-resolved, loosely held objective, only to be accomplished with divine intervention or extended trips to remote places in Georgia.

What is it-- WRITE IN 2010.

If anyone was around for the 2008 Resolution I decided to slim down my areas of focus. Well last year, reading and investing were turned up and writing went to the wayside. This year, I’m going to lessen the investing (gambling driven) focus and try to find a creative center. As a side note, I did dump 99% of the talk radio and went to NPR or books on tape. I will say that was a positive turn in my psyche. 

Anyone want to take the over/under on April 1st? I’ve giving 3:2 odds.

2 comments:

Orelia said...

Yea, you're back!!

Gus said...

I got something good for you. I'll send it to your yahoo account.